ENG (ENG) is a 38 year old publicly listed (NASDAQ:ENG) EPF contractor (Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication) focused on innovative delivery of, cost-effective solutions.
ENGs expertise reaches traditional hydrocarbon and sustainable energy markets including: Oil, Gas, Petrochemical, Energy & Renewables, Government, Automation & Integration. Services include EPF/ C(m) (Engineering, Procurement, Fabrication and Construction (Management)) projects that are largely completed internally.
Document Control Specialist responsible for collaboratively working with our Project Services team to ensure the successful administration of the Document Control system and organization of all project related documentation throughout its lifecycle.
- Ensures that project documentation is properly recorded, cataloged, and controlled in the EDMS system.
- Maintaining information in project Electronic Document Management System (EDMS)
- Create and maintain document numbers including client and supplier's numbers.
- Manage document version control and ensure that all changes are properly tracked and documented.
- Follow document control procedure in transmitting and receiving documents.
- Generate and maintain MDR for client and project team use.
- Serves as a main point of contact for Project team on information management and documentation in projects.
- Ensures contractual requirements related to document numbering, filing and handover are implemented on the project including confidentiality requirement as per the Client's procedures.
- Handles and registers all outgoing and incoming transmittals according to project document control procedure.
- Performs documentation planning, in cooperation with project management team and project engineering management as appropriate.
- Defines the distribution matrix in coordination with the project team.
- Reviews document and transmittal quality according to Document Control Procedure
- Manages supplier documentation.
- Performs project closing activities according to Company procedures and contractual requirements.
- Answer inquiries and respond to correspondence from inside and outside the company.
- Maintains efficient paper and electronic filing systems and ensures quick retrieval of requested documents.
- Ensures accurate and timely communication with involved parties.