We have an exciting opportunity for an Electrical Designer within Industrial Services to help drive our team's success and deliver outstanding results to our clients.
At EAPC, our team of more than 180 architects, engineers, interior designers, construction managers, and other professionals work together to create stunning structures and design for optimum performance.
As an IS Electrical Designer at EAPC, you will:
- Assist the responsible engineer on projects from concept to successful completion.
- Utilize and manage computer-aided design (CAD) software such as CADWorx Plant, AutoCAD Plant 3D, Navisworks, and LiDAR scan-processing software to create schematic, process (P&IDs) and construction drawings and 3D models for piping, equipment, and structures
- Work day-to-day with other engineering disciplines, internal and external, of the organization
- Must be able to accommodate and meet customer demands within deadlines
- Assist with improving department drafting procedures and standards
- Peer review of drawings to facilitate compliance to EAPC and Client standards (as directed by Design Lead and based on experience)
To join us, you should have:
- Minimum two-year Associates Degree in Drafting Technology or related degree
- All experience levels with be considered; drafting experience for an engineering consulting firm is a plus
- All experience types will be considered; related experience with industrial facilities and mechanical design a plus
- Must have experience with AutoCAD, or coursework at minimum
- Working knowledge of Architectural, Electrical, Mechanical and Structural drawings preferred
- Basic computer skills, including MS Office
- Strong work ethic and focus to achieve project goals and deadlines
- Able to perform duties independently and also collaborate with the team.
- Willingness to travel to job sites occasionally
- Willingness to work occasional overtime
- Must have valid Driver�s License
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without visa sponsorship
This position will report directly to the Industrial Services Electrical Department Lead and will work as an integrated member of a multi-discipline, in-house team of engineers and drafting technicians.
Benefits include competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, paid time off and personal leave, 401k with matching contributions, health insurance with dental and vision coverage, company paid life insurance and disability coverage, discretionary annual profit-sharing bonuses and a career that offers challenging and interesting projects balanced with a quality lifestyle in an engaged and inviting community.
Applications will be reviewed immediately. Following a conditional offer of employment, a motor vehicle background check and background check will be conducted.
EAPC is an equal opportunity employer disability/veteran.
If you need any assistance or accommodation completing this application please contact human resources at 701-461-7481 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.