Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and foodservice companies.
This position is based in Eddyville, IA and it provides relocation support if required
- Responsible to coordinate and provide direct support and delivery of services for an operation.
- Execute and support electrical engineering standards and deliverables in capital projects.
- Monitor and support progress for projects with low to medium levels of complexity and ensure appropriate resource allocations and portfolio prioritization.
- Implement, monitor and track audit control mechanisms within area of scope to track performance and provide actionable solutions that contribute to improvements.
- Support more senior team members to assess electrical engineering development and application opportunities and further dissemination across common practice areas.
- Support, analyze and develop conclusions regarding areas of improvement and identify opportunities to improve performance and determine acceptable risk tolerance.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field OR equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Project management skills
- Strong technical and mathematical skills
- Demonstrated working knowledge of technical standards, principles, theories, concepts and techniques
- 5+ years Electric Power distribution design and maintenance experience.
- Experience with predictive technologies (MCA, vibration, infrared, ultrasound, machinery lubrication).
- Experience with electrical power equipment testing (NETA).
- Basic understanding of National Electric Code (NEC), IEC standards and ISA standards
- Experience with Corn Milling equipment and processes
- Electrical Power Professional Engineer (PE) or EIT pursuing a Professional Engineer license
- Microsoft Office Suite experience
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet