iCapital is powering the world’s alternative investment marketplace. Our financial technology platform has transformed how advisors, wealth management firms, asset managers, and banks evaluate and recommend bespoke public and private market strategies for their high-net-worth clients. iCapital services approximately $159 billion in global client assets invested in 1,288 funds, as of May 2023.
iCapital has been named to the Forbes Fintech 50 for six consecutive years (2018 – 2023); a back-to-back selection by Forbes to its list of Best Startup Employers; and a two-time winner of MMI/Barron’s Solutions Provider award (See link below).
About the Role
iCapital is looking to hire a high-performing Digital Marketing Associate to join our Marketing department. This individual will be responsible for growing and maintaining our digital marketing efforts through our marketing automation platforms (HubSpot and Pardot) and on-platform messaging service (Appcues). The ideal candidate should be a seasoned digital marketing professional with a "can do" attitude who enjoys a fast-paced environment, working collaboratively with cross functional team members, and marketing leaders in the different distribution channels within the organization. In close collaboration with the team’s Channel Marketers, this role will drive alignment of our brand with external-facing communications that clearly articulate and present iCapital’s value proposition.
This role will be primarily responsible for developing, deploying, optimizing, and reporting on a range of email campaigns and automated journeys that promote our large range of investment products, platform capabilities and educational offerings. This individual will become an expert in understanding and utilizing our third-party on-platform messaging service to further our communications reach.
- Execute email Marketing campaigns:
- Develop, schedule, and track targeted email campaigns using HubSpot, Pardot, and Yesware.
- Ensure timely delivery of email campaigns.
- Monitor and communicate performance of campaigns with relevant team members.
- Collaborate cross functionally with Channel Marketing, Content, Design, Marketing Data, and Sales on email campaign details, list segmentation, and performanc
- Optimize email performance:
- Conduct A/B testing on subject lines, content, and calls-to-action to improve open and click-through rates.
- Analyze email performance metrics and provide recommendations for optimization.
- Implement personalization and dynamic content strategies to enhance email relevance.
- Monitor email deliverability and manage unsubscribe and opt-out requests, alongside Marketing data.
- Email automation and workflows:
- Collaborate with Channel Marketing and Marketing data to design and implement automated email workflows, including onboarding and new user campaigns and educational and user nurturing campaigns.
- Continuously refine and optimize email automation workflows to improve engagement and conversion rates
- On-platform communications:
- Help drive growth through user stickiness, increased usage, and improved retention on-platform through Appcues.
- Devlop an expertise on Appcues’ suite of products (e.g., banners, modals, slideouts, checklists, and tool tips) to drive awareness and adoption of new features and to nudge users to discover features.
- Design, build audience segments, deploy, and test Appcues’.
- Help manage a calendar of scheduled communications to ensure priorities are met, messages are live for the appropriate length of time, and the user experience is not compromised.
- 3+ years of relevant marketing experience, with a strong understanding of email marketing best practices:
- Familiar with HTML
- Understanding of email fundamentals including CAN-SPAM requirements, segmentation, performance metrics, etc
- Proven experience in B2B email marketing is essential
- Highly proficient in email marketing software and automation platforms, as well as CRMs (e.g., Google Analytics, HubSpot, Pardot, Salesforce, Yesware)
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Wealth Management, FinTech, or similar industry experience preferred
- Prior experience supporting sales and distribution teams and communicating to financial advisors a plus
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office 365 products
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment that accompanies a growing brand with many strategic priorities
- Familiar and intellectually curious about financial markets
- Excellent project management skills with acute attention to accuracy and quality
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal skills, and strong ability to cultivate relationships with colleagues, partners, and clients will help this individual excel in a private firm culture
- Honest, high level of work ethic and integrity, assertive, and possesses a strong desire to succeed
- Constant learner, always searching for new ideas and fresh approaches
The base salary range for this role is $80,000 to $105,000. iCapital offers a compensation package which includes salary, equity for all full-time employees, and an annual performance bonus. Employees also receive a comprehensive benefits package that includes an employer matched retirement plan, generously subsidized healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling, parental leave, and unlimited paid time off (PTO).
We believe the best ideas and innovation happen when we are together. We offer most employees the flexibility to work in the office four days and one day remote. Every department has different needs, and some positions will be designated in-office jobs, based on their function.
For additional information on iCapital, please visit https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us Twitter: @icapitalnetwork | LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/icapital-network-inc | Awards Disclaimer: https://www.icapitalnetwork.com/about-us/recognition/
iCapital is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.