Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 160,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 157 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The Employee Experience and Employee Relations Specialist will be accountable for the execution and delivery of regional regulatory compliance and employee experience human resources services. In this role, you will handle conflict resolutions, investigations and handle services such as internships, onboarding and assimilation, local training delivery, performance management, employee engagement and recognition programs..
- Serve as a specialist within the employee relations market human resources solution team to provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses for the market.
- Identify and coordinate outreach, internally and externally, to enable businesses to meet their compliance obligations and staffing needs.
- Act as the first point of contact for employee relations questions, provide guidance and consultation and make sure internal clients are using the tools and resources available.
- Participate in training and consultation on employee relations and compliance related topics, policies and procedures.
- Help prepare audits, reporting and compliance reviews pertaining to local regulations and programs.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Establish the employee experience with a strong client focus, an environment of collaboration and enablement, effective and successful performance and continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned
- Relocation assistance will not be provided for this position.
The expected salary for this position is $70k - $75k. This position is eligible for a discretionary incentive award. The incentive award amount is dependent upon company performance and your personal performance.
Full-Time (30+ hours) positions are eligible for a benefit package including the following (subject to certain collective bargaining agreements for Union positions): Paid time off; paid holidays; medical, vision and dental coverage; flexible spending accounts; life insurance; disability insurance; retirement savings; employee and family assistance program (EAP)
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience handling conflict resolutions or employee relations investigations
- Experience with recruiting, onboarding and employee engagement
- Bilingual English/Spanish
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.