Fish Window Cleaning is hiring a motivated applicant to fill our Entry Level Administrative Assistant position on a part-time basis. This job is perfect for a hard-working candidate who excels at independent, thoughtful work. Here at Fish Window Cleaning, our team enjoys the fun, friendly atmosphere, and job flexibility. Be part of a culture where you’ll be quick to develop great relationships among your peers and meaningful skills that can help you achieve personal and professional goals.
Typical Schedule: M-F 9am - 3pm
Pay: $13.00 per hour
Benefits / Perks:
- Paid training, no experience necessary.
- No nights or weekends or holidays
- Flexible hours
- Manage daily production including scheduling and distribution of work orders and ensure all work orders are complete each week.
- Assist owner with the running of the office duties and needs.
- Collaborate with key members of the team.
- Data Entry
- Creating work orders and reconciling work orders.
- Performing administrative office duties i.e., filing, organizing, mail & emails, office supplies, inventory, etc.
- Answering phones and working with customer calls and thank you notes
- Reliable transportation to be used throughout the day
- Provide excellent customer service
- Self-motivated and able to work alone
Fish Window Cleaning has grown to be the world's largest window cleaning company with more than 250 franchise territories in 43 states, yet we still maintain the traditional values we were founded on. We will always treat every customer as though they are our only customer.
Since its inception over three decades ago, Fish Window Cleaning has been dedicated to being a considerate and respectable neighbor in the communities where we work and live. FISH partners with nonprofit organizations on an ongoing basis to support causes across the United States. Through volunteering, leadership, and charitable giving, FISH lives its mission to be the best and most respected window cleaning company in the world.
We are looking for courteous, self- motivated and friendly individuals that pay attention to detail. We clean glass at commercial and residential locations; including retail locations, office buildings, and malls from 1 to 3 stories. Some ladder work, travel between jobs, and minimal paperwork are required. You need reliable transportation, proof of insurance, and a valid driver’s license to be considered for employment.
Thank you for your interest in Fish Window Cleaning ®. Fish Window Cleaning is a franchise. All Fish Window Cleaning locations are independently owned and operated. By clicking the apply button you understand that you are not applying to Fish Window Cleaning but rather an independent company that does business as Fish Window Cleaning.