SUMMARY OF COMPANY:
BioUrja Renewables, LLC is a leading manufacturer of industrial-grade, beverage-grade, and fuel-grade ethanol and co-products, located in Peoria, IL. The company operates a 135 million gallon per year production plant, which is among the largest industrial alcohol facilities in the U.S., with a long history of successful operations. We are part of the BioUrja Group, a family-owned energy and agricultural trading, supply and distribution group headquartered in Houston, Texas and having operations across the USA, as well as in the UK, UAE, India, Singapore, and Mexico. We are proud to have been listed as one of the top four largest privately held companies in the Houston metropolitan area.
This role provides environmental support specifically in the air permit department and other environmental areas as needed with additional support in safety related items. BioUrja bolsters a rich team environment to use existing knowledge and grow knowledge with environmental disciplines and safety.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Title V Air Permit assisting in performing air emissions calculations for permitting, emissions inventories, annual compliance reporting and boiler compliance.
- Works independently and in a team environment.
- Assist in preparing permitting documents including forms and diagrams.
- Review state, federal, and local regulations for compliance and permitting tasks.
- Sub responsibilities, Facility Response Plan, SPCC Plans, NPDES Plans, Process Safety Management, Coast Guard Rules and Regulations
REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree 1 to 5 years work-related experience in Air Permitting.
- Experience with PowerPoint, PI Software, Excel, and safety software.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including public speaking and presentation.
- Understanding of federal, state and city safety requirements, including OSHA.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time while meeting deadlines.
- Interpersonal skills, with the ability to establish effective professional relationships with employees and project managers.
- Understanding of how to read blueprints and other construction plans preferred in some fields.
- Leadership skills, such as the ability to motivate a team and provide feedback.
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits (medical, dental, vision, life, company paid STD/LTD)
- 401(k) with company match & Cash Balance retirement plan
- Friendly Work Environment
- Paid-Time Off/Holidays
BioUrja Renewables LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
BioUrja Renewables LLC participates in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
BioUrja Renewables LLC is not currently accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at BioUrja Renewables LLC, via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at BioUrja Renewables LLC in any form without a valid written agreement in place for that specific position will be deemed the sole property of BioUrja Renewables LLC. As a result, no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by BioUrja Renewables LLC.