This individual will be responsible for the effective set up of equipment. Their work must be completed in a safe, professional, and timely manner.
Specific Duties Include:
- Work with assigned Service Departments to complete setup of equipment.
- Document machine information and repairs completed on work order, including parts and fluids used.
- Assume other duties of equipment repair assigned by management when needed (i.e. used equipment recon, machine detailing).
- Maintain a clean work area, as well as care for all shop tools, machines, and equipment.
- Clean and detail company and customer equipment.
- Identify and communicate solutions for customer service opportunities in the dealership’s area of responsibility.
- Maintain technical and product knowledge on all equipment sold within the dealership’s area of responsibility.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adhere to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook.
- Conduct self in the presence of customers and community so as to present a professional image of RDO Equipment Co.
- Proactively seek and participate in available company-sponsored training, in an effort to develop and advance knowledge base and skill set.
- Participate in all company/location driven communication efforts, including open book meetings, huddles, department meetings and other related efforts.
- Maintain a positive and professional working relationship with peers, management, and support resources, with a constant commitment to teamwork and exemplary customer service.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner.
- Class A CDL license optional
- Trade-specific tooling, including hand and pneumatic tools
- Computer skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to assemble and perform maintenance functions on equipment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Graduation from related diesel technology program optional