CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
Join our Team!
CHS offers COMPETITIVE PAY AND A GREAT LEARNING ENVIRONMENT with LONG TERM GROWTH opportunities.
We are hiring a Feed Mill Operations Intern in CORSICA/ETHAN, SD for Spring 2022!
These internships involve working extensively with our customers in ensuring they are provided the highest level of service and information as possible. You must be detail-oriented with excellent communicaton skills.
Responsibilities for the Mill Feed Operations Intern Include:
- Learn to operate the feed manufacturing equipment safely and efficiently.
- Adhere to CHS quality assurance program regarding ingredient receiving, load-out, and bagging.
- Assist with performing necessary sequencing, recording, and documenting of all feed manufactured during shift.
- Train on maintaining accurate production and FDA records, entering data into Excel spreadsheet.
- Mix and prepare livestock feeds efficiently and in a manner that assures accuracy and high quality.
- Assist management with production scheduling, inventory planning, and control.
- Load and unload trucks in a safe and efficient manner.
- Provide excellent customer service and assist customers when needed.
- Perform general work around the facility and other duties as assigned.
- Currently enrolled in an Agricultural related degree program.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.