Ignite Your Career
A thriving environment for learning, innovation and growth.
Transforming what’s possible with cars, aircraft, bridges, wind turbines and space-age materials — this is work we dream about as kids. At MTS, it’s a rewarding career path for talented individuals who are willing to work hard, think hard, and commit to solving complex and critical challenges for our customers around the world, many of whom are leaders in their respective industries.
By joining MTS, you’ll have access to the latest tools and technologies, along with the support of colleagues who are passionate about their work. You’ll discover a dynamic culture of continuous improvement that extends to our people, one that offers numerous ways to expand your knowledge and advance your career. And because we are a global company, your work may also include world travel.
To calibrate, maintain, install, troubleshoot, and repair complex computer-controlled servo-hydraulic and electro-mechanical test systems at a customer site. Learns and applies MTS technology and business practices in order to provide quality, on-site customer support.
**Key Areas of Responsibility**
1. Manages customer base and business activities to optimize customer satisfaction, efficiency of operation, revenue generation, margin levels, and service contract performance.
2. Diagnoses equipment problems to the major sub-sections of the system (i.e. controllers, hydraulics, data acquisition systems, transducers, grips, fixtures, etc.) Restores equipment operations.
3. Performs calibrations relevant to assigned customer base independently.
4. Coordinates and conducts installation and maintenance activities.
5. Implements the operational requirements of the MTS Corporate and Field Service Quality System.
6. Assists as requested to support service sales efforts by being knowledgeable of and understanding strategic goals relative to growth, margin and marketing.
7. Maintains service documentation in requested format for all service activities delivered at customer sites as assigned.
8. Manages all assigned assets according to company policy (i.e. automobile, financial instruments, and service equipment).
9. Maintains current knowledge and training in MTS technology and products.
10. Other duties and special projects as assigned.
**General Qualifications Include:**
• Good oral and written English communication skills
• Basic MS-Office computer and software skills
• Ability to work with high degree of personal discipline
• Problem solving and analytical business skills
• Willingness to travel
• Must possess a valid driver’s license and able to obtain automobile/liability coverage
**Minimum Education and Experience Requirement**
BS deg. in Engineering or technical discipline with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
AA(Vo-tech) degree in a technical field or equivalent military training with a minimum of 4 years relevant experience
ITAR Regulations requires US Citizenship
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
_ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential._
_As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship._
_All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. _
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.