Autarco, a premium brand in sustainable energy solutions, is renowned for its simple money-back guarantees on actual kWh production. We make solar simple for both our dealers and end users, offering a range of PV hardware, including solar panels, inverters, and mounting materials for residential and commercial installations.
But what truly sets us apart is our game-changing software-enabled services. Our software team has developed a range of powerful tools that help dealers create detailed PV system designs using aerial imagery and shade detection; calculate long-term kWh yield projections as well as business cases; successfully sell their projects to end customers; and easily manage their installed base with issue detection and advanced performance monitoring. In-house developed software is vital to much of our proposition and many of our processes.
Located in the vibrant Strijp-S area of Eindhoven, the Netherlands, we're on a mission to revolutionize the solar energy landscape. We're looking for talented individuals to join our team and be part of our transformative journey.
- Work Location: Eindhoven (Hybrid work model)
- Work Schedule: Full-time (32 to 40 hours per week)
- Salary Range: Competitive salary of 4000 - 5500 Euros Gross per month
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years of experience as front-end developer
- Language: Professional proficiency in English (Dutch is a pre)
What will you be doing?
As a front-end developer, you will be contributing to the development of our user-facing applications, some of the most critical components in our software landscape. Your primary focus will be improving and expanding our tool for fully integrated PV system design based on interactive maps.
- Develop features such as user onboarding, intelligent map layer switching, geographic transformations, roof outline detection, automatic solar panel layouts, DC string planning, 3D roof modeling, wireframe views, automatic screenshots and many more.
- Contribute to technical modernization efforts such as improved build and test automation, load balancing, front-end logging and error reporting, WebAssembly and PWA with service workers.
- Tune for high performance, allowing effortless design of solar installations over 1 Megawatt.
- Act as second-tier support engineer for our Sales and Service Desk departments.
What are we looking for?
- Experience with TypeScript and SCSS
- Experience with Angular or similar front-end framework
- Familiarity with OpenLayers
- Familiarity with Jasmine, Cypress or similar test framework
- Experience with PHP
- Familiarity with Laravel or Symfony
- Familiarity with git, Docker and CI/CD tooling
- Experience with solar technology
- Knowledge of physics and/or electronics
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform or similar cloud provider
- Experience with SQL
What can you expect from us?
- Attention to your personal ambitions, to help you reach full potential
- A competitive salary and annual profit sharing.
- Travel allowance and retirement plan
- Pension scheme.
- Company car
- Personal budget for professional development and training.
- 25 vacation days per year.
- An informal but professional working environment with the real scale-up spirit.
- A young and ambitious group of colleagues, ready to help you.
- An exciting feeling of empowerment and the satisfaction of having a real positive impact in the world
- Initial HR Screening
- Technical Interview
- Skills Assessment
- Meet the Team
- Offer & Onboarding
Ready to take the next step? Contact us for more info or to apply
Recruiter Name: Lekya K
P.S. Don't let requirements hold you back. If you're a great fit, we want to hear from you!
At Autarco, we believe in the transformative power of solar energy and the strength of diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to fostering a workplace where everyone's unique talents and perspectives are celebrated.