Google is looking for a Software Engineer to join our team in our Beverly Hills, Los Angeles office. This person is responsible for the end-to-end planning, building, and deploying of our software systems. He/she will be able to drive the programming of well-constructed, testable code.
The ideal candidate will have a broad technical background, a solid understanding of applicable analytics, and a natural curiosity for producing effective solutions. This person is patient, has excellent time-management skills, and practices of effective communication style.
- Design and develop – Foster and engineer software solutions from conception to deployment. Evaluate customer requirements and determine existing product reach, potential restrictions, and future development feasibility. Work independently while testing all software in a fluid environment, facilitating verification and quality assurance throughout.
- Coordinate and support – Maintain direct communication with the customer to understand needs throughout the software development lifecycle. Work with the engineering team to execute timely and cost-effective solutions. Provide ongoing support and maintenance to the customer as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- Two years of experience is required
- Knowledge of all engineering tools and applications and programming languages
Google is an AI Advertising Cloud computing Computer software Computer hardware Internet organization dedicated to organizing the world's information and making it universally accessible and useful. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes cloud, transportation, and healthcare.
Google benefits include a listing of all non-compensation benefits like health care, paid time off, retirement savings, and professional development. Employees can also take advantage of list any "above and beyond" offerings like casual dress code, free parking, corporate discounts, and gym memberships.