Global Commercial and Distribution Manager
Who we are looking for:
At AGCO, we believe that when our employees succeed, our business succeeds. It’s a people philosophy that we believe and invest in. We make sure all of our employees – in every function, every geography and at every level – have the tools they need to be successful and take charge of their career. Because when our people grow, our business grows. Every day. Every way.
The AGCO Customer Support team has an exciting opportunity for a high-impact Global Commercial and Distribution Manager to join its team in delivering extraordinary results to our farmers throughout our dealer network!
The purpose and scope of this position is to provide project / process leadership for the Global Technical Information teams to improve the commercial and distribution experience for our customers, efficiently and highest possible quality. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to; workflow management, quality control, standards conformity, performance measurement, project management and subject matter expertise/ business ownership of assigned tools/ processes.
Travel requirements: 30%
What you will do:
- Manage AGCO's technical information commercial and distribution globally
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to develop AGCO's commercial strategy for technical information
- Develop distribution strategy for efficiently ensuring customers have access to content
- Understand relevant legislation and its impact of information distribution at both a global and regional level
- Create, define and deliver a content distribution strategy for AGCO's technical information
- Manage projects in line with customer experience, financial and efficiency targets (both authoring and distribution)
What you will bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, agrulture, engineering or similar
- 6+ years of business related experience in capital goods industry working with dealers and customers (Farm equipment industry preferred)
- 3+ years’ experience in simple project management, complex project management preferred, involving multiple team members
- Ability to travel internationally, work cross-culturally and establish strong relationships with stakeholders remotely located in different regions and time zones
A plus if you have:
- Strong analytical skills, ability to use fact based approach to understand complex situations
- Ability to guide change, anticipate problems and propose solutions in a self sufficient manner
- Excellent organizational and management skills, ability to minimize distractions and prioritize what is value added versus extraneous tasks and workload
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to develop reports and presentations, deliver presentations to team, peers and managers
What we offer:
Experience our global diversity and enterprising spirit while helping us create innovative technologies and a positive impact that helps feed the world’s nearly 8 billion people. From the day you decide to join AGCO, we want to engage and excite you and we’re clear on where we want to go as a business and we trust you to help us there. Whether you want to learn a new skill or you aspire to do something different, we can help you develop the skills you need to take your career - and our business - to the next level.
We also invite you to “Make the Most of YOU” - Benefits include: health care and wellness plans, flexible and virtual work options (where available), 401(k) Savings Plan with company match, paid holidays and paid time off, flexible spending accounts, reimbursement for continuing education, company philanthropic programs, company perks programs, and much more…
AGCO is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
AGCO is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of agricultural engineering with a portfolio of exciting international brands which deliver solutions to farmers in 140 countries through a full line offer from tractors and combine harvesters to protein production systems and smart farming software solutions – to an environment where the future is happening now. Join us as we bring agriculture into the future.