Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is a vertically integrated manufacturer of solar cells, modules, and battery energy storage solutions. Canadian Solar’s world-class team of professionals works closely with our customers to provide them with solutions for all their solar and energy storage needs. Founded in 2001, Canadian Solar is one of the world’s fastest-growing companies in the solar industry and has been listed on the NASDAQ since November 2006.
Our Walnut Creek, CA office is conveniently located near public transportation (BART), is ideally situated for bicycle commuters, there's plenty of free parking, and an abundance of eateries in the surrounding area. Hybrid schedules available with flexibility to be fully remote from any location, visiting our California office approximately 10 days per quarter.
The Global Product Sales Enablement Manager will manage elements of CSI’s existing & future product portfolio and from strategic planning, life cycle management, driving product activities, and product road mapping with a focus on Commercial Energy Storage Products.
- Drive global and regional product management and sales enablement activities specific to the product portfolio, build and leverage unified collaterals, and enable sales proliferation for the regions.
- Educate customers and sales teams on product details & specifications, product advantages, product applications and product benchmark compared to competitors.
- Research, analyze and draft market requirements for existing and new products by communicating with customers and sales teams, by reading other information sources and transferring these requirements into product and roadmap proposals. Present proposals to internal stakeholders to gain approval.
- Follow codes and certifications as they develop; analyze their impact on the market and specific products; make recommendations to management on how to leverage these developments to CSI’s benefit.
- Prepare content and materials for customer visits with sales managers to conduct product presentations, customer training sessions, webinars and customer events.
- Provide and validate content for marketing collateral material such as datasheets, technical brochures, white papers and others.
- Work with the marketing team to launch and communicate new products and their features and measure the introduction and sales success of the existing and new products.
- Ability to travel up to 45% of the time, including international travel.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5+ years’ experience in product management experience within the energy sector or PV industry.
- Energy Storage System, PV project or PV system design –
- Able to perform project simulation as needed in PVSys.
- Experience interacting with sales and business development teams and B2B sales channels and working experience in direct sales to commercial and industry business is a plus.
- Understanding and application of financial product calculation – product cost and product sales price definition, analysis and recommendation.
- Ability to manage competing timelines & deliverables, balance multiple projects, and navigate various product scenarios, initiatives, and objectives concurrently.
- Excellent social and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to work with others effectively, locally and also over multiple time zones and different cultures.
- Excellent written and presentation skills (in person and via webinar tools).
- Ability to effectively communicate technical aspects of the existing product portfolio in a clear and concise manner and answer technical and product related questions and topics.
- Excellent technical aptitude and ability to quickly learn detailed information about the existing product portfolio and to communicate and answer technical and product related questions and topics.
Compensation & Benefits
Canadian Solar offers a competitive salary plus fully comprehensive benefits and performance bonus package based on an annual objective achievement. Our generous benefits package includes a 401(k) Retirement Plan, medical/dental/life/disability program, PTO, and sick days.
The pay range for this position is $120,000 – $150,000 This
Canadian Solar Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.