· Knowledge of tree removal techniques, chainsaw usage and chipper operation
· Trims, removes trees, or works from the ground using saws/pruners.
· Remove limbs and brush, cleanup and dispose of debris.
· Loads and unloads trucks with logs, stumps, brush, and debris and/or feeds brush into a wood chipper
· Directs traffic when needed, drives and operates trucks and equipment as assigned, and keeps trucks and work area clear and orderly.
· Providing excellent customer service
Job Requirements :
· Able to lift 50 pound
· 1-2 years experience preferred
· $18-$23 hr based on experience
· $500 sign on bonus
· Year round work
· Dental insurance
· Flexible schedule
· Flexible spending account
· Health insurance
· Health savings account
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· Parental leave
· Referral program
· Retirement plan
· Vision insurance