- 2-3 years related experience preferred.
- 5 years horticulture preferred.
- Minimum B.S. degree in Horticulture, Agriculture, or related plant science is required.
- Knowledge of crop production, and growing cycles,
- Some growing experience and technical expertise in floriculture crop production is preferable.
- Capable of solving production problems and implementing new growing ideas that make business sense
- Some Experience in IPM is desirable
- Be able to create and update S&OP for growing process.
- Knowledge or familiarity with ornamental/Cutting production is preferable.
- Skills with Microsoft Suite of Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Access).
- Must be Fluent in English, Spanish fluency is desirable
- Experience in working with horticulture crops preferred
- Labor management and some green house and field growing experience is preferable.
- Supervision and training skills.
What We Offer:
- Full Benefit Package (Medical, Dental & Vision) that starts the same day you do
- 401k plan with company match, Profit Sharing & Retirement Savings Contribution
- Open Vacation Policy with a minimum of 15 days of vacation and up to 30 days with manager approval, 9 Paid Holidays
- Maternity and Paternity Leave, Education Assistance, Wellness Programs, Corporate Discounts among others
- A culture that promotes work/life balance, celebrates diversity, and offers numerous family-oriented events throughout the year
- Salary Range: $53,600-$67,000
Syngenta is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission's (EEOC)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)