Edelman Inc. is seeking a Home Solutions Advisor to fuel the success of the company. As an HSA, you will play a crucial role with building and maintaining a positive light for our customers. A successful candidate will have experience promoting and selling electrical products, and making suggestions to meet customers' needs. Get ready to ignite your career and energize the market with your charm, expertise, and exceptional sales skills!
Salary: Base salary + uncapped commission!
Expected Hours to Work: Typical hours are 8 AM-5 PM Monday through Friday, but extended hours may be required depending on customer availability and home shows.
- Determine needs and then provide solutions that solve the customer’s issues and generate a high rate of referral-based sales.
- Present a proposal at the time of the sales call if possible, or email customs estimate to the customer by the following business day.
- Perform sales presentations, as outlined in company selling process, using approved company presentation materials and methods.
- Use company financing to help close deals.
- Educate potential customers of all Edelman offers and promotions.
- Utilize ServiceTitan to create and present an estimate to the customer.
- Prepare complete and accurate estimate/quote including, pictures on the job, complete scope of work, summary notes, expectation to owner and project list as outlined in ServiceTitan.
- The HSA will be working on the internal lead pipeline as well as self-generated leads.
- Participate in sales meetings.
- Represent the company in a professional manner consistent with the company’s integrity and customer care standards.
- Participate in training as requested. Must demonstrate learning-retention and field-level application of knowledge and skills attained from all training provided.
- Hits all KPI metrics set by Edelman Inc (Close Rate, Average Ticket, Total Leads, and Total Sales)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous understanding or experience in the electrical systems.
- Drive and passion to present home solutions to residential and small commercial owners.
- Comfortable working directly with customers.
- Ability to use company-furnished technology products.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to be approved on company insurance policy.
- 2+ years’ experience of outside sales.
- 1-2 years of electrical installation experience.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Solid organizational and sales pipeline management skills
- Visually inspect all areas of residential homes, including attics, crawlspaces, and exterior of the structure.
- Requires use of step ladders and occasionally lift to 30 pounds.
- Use of sight, touch, and hearing senses will be required but not limited to close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and sense of touch
- Exposed to weather conditions
- Exposure to dusty and confining areas of a home for short periods of time
- Minimal noise levels