HMH is a premier drilling solutions provider – delivering a broad portfolio of products and services that are designed to be the safest and most efficient in the industry. In addition to our land and offshore capabilities, we have expertise in subsea mining, geothermal, onshore and offshore construction, and onshore wind industries. HMH has a global presence spanning five continents with offices in 16 countries.
HMH is a frontrunner in developing and providing automation and digital solutions for our drilling customers to support their endeavor to improve efficiency and environmental footprint. Equipped with its brilliant team of engineers, HMH is committed to actively exploring opportunities in other industries. For us, this means new opportunities and challenges that we need creativity and great minds to solve in our efforts to innovate our future.
Do you want to join our team?
At HMH we value our employees. We offer exciting job opportunities that will give you the opportunity to grow in your role and give you the professional development you deserve. In addition to competitive pay and benefits, you will join a casual and inclusive work environment. Our environment is based on respect and having a good day at work, so you can expect to join a knowledgeable, global team who help each other to succeed.
The Human Resources Intern will be responsible for:
- Managing the HMH Summer Intern Program, specifically onboarding, employment eligibility and orientation, events, and presentations. Act as resource for fellow interns and facilitate a program that will aid the interns in achieving their goals, growing their skills, and learning more about the Oil & Gas industry.
- Supporting the Talent Acquisition Leader in identifying and screening qualified candidates, scheduling and coordinating and conducting interviews.
- Partnering with key stakeholders to plan, coordinate and prepare for events.
- Participate in ongoing development, communication, and implementation of new programs and policies.
- Supporting the HR Training and Development team to develop and maintain training records.
- Assist with the data integrity in HRIS system Workday.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Currently enrolled and working toward completion of Bachelor or Graduate degree from an accredited university or college; Human Resources or related field preferred.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Knowledge of human resources and an understanding of related policies.
- Commitment to high ethical standards and respectful of highly confidential information.
- Excellent time management and communication skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to interact with all levels including leadership/executive teams.
- Ability to work independently or within a larger team as required by the project and subsystem.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Familiarity with Microsoft office products, i.e. Outlook, Teams, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, now or in the future, without employer sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Experienced user with Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
- Strong technical and analytical competency.
- Highly motivated individual, with a self-directed attitude that can work in a creative and collaborative environment.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, now or in the future, without employer sponsorship for employment visa status.
No relocation assistance provided.
**This position is not open to visa sponsorship**
Please apply at https://www.hmhw.com/careers