Human Resources Business Analyst
Location: Washington, DC.
Type: Full Time
Minimum Experience: Experienced
Security Clearance Level: Clearable
*The clearance level stated above must be met for consideration for this specific opportunity. Unfortunately, TGTG is unable to sponsor at this time.
The Green Technology Group, LLC (TGTG) is seeking a talented Human Resource Business Analyst
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver Position Descriptions and coordinate recruitment processes.
- Deliver models, charts, requirements, and functional justifications for staffing and manpower actions.
- Develop and implement human resources policies, procedures, and methods of operation.
- Research, collect, compile, and analyze information from various sources on a variety of specialized human resources topics; prepare comprehensive technical reports, and make recommendations.
- Respond to data requests and create reports as needed; provide data analysis.
- Ensure integrity and security of employee data.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to deliver research, evaluation, planning, and implementation of new policies and procedures to enhance the efficiencies of HR and business operations.
- Attend meetings and perform related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Manage tasks assigned within scope, quality, and timeframe allocated with PM supervision.
- Identify and record risks, issues, dependencies, and assumptions in accordance with project standards.
- Any combination of education and/or experience that has provided the knowledge, skills, and abilities necessary for successful job performance.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in Public Administration, Human Resources, or a related field
- 3-5 years of increasingly responsible human resources experience involving professional level duties in areas such as: recruitment, selection, testing, classification, compensation, benefits, and job evaluation.
- Expert use of Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, Word
- Advanced customer service abilities; anticipates and responds to customer needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with matching verbal and written commination abilities.
- Advanced proficiency with all MS Office applications, MS Project and/or Visio
- Highly organizational and time management skills
Years of Professional Experience: