Intermediate Trainer - All-Source Intelligence (35F)
Fort Huachuca, AZ
Trideum Corporation is a privately-owned company, committed to embracing the world�s toughest challenges with a servant�s heart. Through dedicated hard work and commitment, we provide distinctive quality and unparalleled customer service in all aspects of our business. We also know that our employees are the key to our success, and it is our mission to take care of them so they can take care of our customers and communities where we live, work, and play.
We are seeking candidates who are passionate about developing requisite training materials, products, and documentation.
The selected candidate will work supporting the Huachuca Training and Support Contract (HTASC) at Fort Huachuca, AZ. This is a full-time position.
What You�ll Do
The All-Source Intermediate Trainer will provide performance-oriented training using the TRADOC-approved Program of Instruction (POI). Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Participate as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in developing revisions of the POIs, Lesson Plans and Training Support Packages (TSPs) to remedy any deficiencies or shortcomings identified during the preparation for and conduct of instruction.
- Conduct of instruction shall also be in support of specialized training requirements or the training of new systems.
- Must have 4 years of MOS operational experience as a 35F, 350F, 35D, or equivalent specialty in another branch of service or other US Government agency) conducting All Source intelligence operations in support of authorized intelligence activities as defined by AR 381-10 within the last ten years.
- Must have completed one of the military courses; BLC/PLDC, ALC/BNCOC, SLC/ANCOC, WOBC, WOAC, MIOBC, or MICCC, or sister service equivalents.
- Must have received an Honorable discharge from military service.
- Must have a Bachelor Degree OR two years additional experience may be substituted, provided experience directly related to the positions description.
- Must have a minimum of an active Interim Secret or final Secret clearance
- Prior experience instructing and schoolhouse certification
We Take Care of Our People
Whether you�re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Trideum is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life because we believe that taking care of our people is the right thing to do. Trideum offers:
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary.
- Traditional benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401k matching.
- Paid leave and the ability to cash out leave.
- Free access to certified financial planners, wellness and support services, and discount programs.
- Education assistance and professional development opportunities.
- And much more.
Ready to Apply?
Start Your Application now!
Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Trideum may request such accommodation(s) by contacting Human Resources at 256.704.6123 or HR@trideum.com.