Sunscape is a fun-loving, high-energy, get-it-done team of people. We're growing like a weed and will be moving into a new state-of-the-art headquarters later this year. We have big, hairy, audacious goals, and we're always looking for top talent to join the squad.
Irrigation Technician Role
An Irrigation Technician is able to foresee potential problems and have the specialty skills needed to solve them. Careful planning and the ability to anticipate issues are qualities which Sunscape particularly value. You'd be responsible for:
- Monitoring and testing new installations, troubleshoot and repair problems, observe pipe and valve placements, and evaluate start-ups, and overall operation of the irrigation system.
- Conducting and recording detailed inspections and plan/execute upgrades of client systems.
Irrigation Technician Compensation
Irrigation Techs at Sunscape receive a compensation plan that offers substantial upside potential but also allows them to manage their own work/life balance. We're looking for people to join the family for the long term. We also offer:
- Paid time off.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401k benefits.
Who Should Apply
Hungry professionals who are interested in advancing their careers in irrigation. Minimum qualifications include:
- Minimum of 1 year of productive experience in the installation, inspection and repair of irrigation systems.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service and lead teams.
- Fanatical about quality.
If you want to confidentially explore joining our team, let's have a conversation. We will ensure strict confidentiality throughout the process.