CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19 countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower agriculture.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Information Technology group. We are looking for an IT Advanced Support Representative. You will work with CHS remote and international users and exercise judgment within the defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and be detail oriented.
In this position, you will have the ability to work a variety of shifts during the hours of 6 am – 6 pm, including rotating after hours and weekend on-call
- Provide level 2 technical support involving desktop, laptop, handheld devices, or network services.
- Simulate or recreate user problems to resolve operating difficulties in a timely manner.
- Provide event status updates to management and end-users.
- Prioritizes IT support workload to align with service level targets and business requirements defined by need and impact.
- Serves as a point of escalation for the most complex, ambiguous, and issue related events.
- Document, implement, and align to standard operating procedures, industry best practices, and ITSM processes.
- Manage multiple assignments of moderate to complex scope.
- Assists with the on-going education and maturity of established processes including incident, change, request, problem, and knowledge management.
- Responsible for the health and regular maintenance activities of productivity tools such as conference room technology.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Minimum Qualifications (required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in Customer Service and Support to include:
- Knowledge of patch management and package deployment processes
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7 operating system, network configuration, support of handheld devices, and familiar with systems monitoring and uptime
- Associates or Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of experience in a computing environment including support for desktop, network, and server equipment
- Microsoft Certifications
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite
- A+ Certification
- Available to work a variety of shifts during the hours of 6 am – 6 pm, including rotating after hours and weekend on-call
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse.
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.
CHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.