Who We Are
Vermeer equips customers doing important work around the world. We are global, driven by innovation and growing. The equipment we make manages natural resources, connects people and feeds and fuels communities. We live out a caring culture, we demonstrate agility, we keep a focus on customers and are stewards of our resources. These beliefs drive our culture, determine how we treat others and steer our business.
Work Shift1 - First ShiftAre you the type of person who enjoys eliminating waste by building secure and efficient tooling that is used for creating and running software? In this role you will build and manage services and tools that make up a well-architected platform which enables delivery teams to build and run software. We’re looking for someone excited to their knowledge of platform methodology, tools, and integrations.
What You’ll Do
1. Sustain self-service capabilities for development and product teams to improve time-to-market, security and promote continuous delivery.
2. Maintain platform solutions in accordance with established industry best practices and company security policies.
3. Analyze and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
4. Review existing platforms and integrations to make changes and recommendations for improvements.
5. Interact with customers and partners to provide support and training on platform services and tools.
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology and a minimum of 1 year of related experience or a related internship.
- Previous experience with Azure, AWS, or Google Cloud preferred.
- Experience with Source Control, CI/CD, Logging, Monitoring, Infrastructure as Code, & Secret Management.
- Knowledge of technologies such as Azure, Windows, Linux, GitHub, Ansible, Terraform, PowerShell, Python, Kubernetes, Docker, Dynatrace, Graylog, and ElasticSearch.
- Ability to learn new technologies including open-source and cloud native offerings.
- Knowledge in the area(s) of systems integration, computer hardware systems, and API concepts.
No travel is expected of this position.
Work LocationREMOTE: A team member’s day-to-day work may be best completed from a location other than a Vermeer campus. There will be instances where the work requires time spent on a Vermeer campus. Discuss specific arrangements with your manager. Remote team members are eligible for business-related reimbursements per the work location policy.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Vermeer Corporation, we believe in the value of your unique identity, background, and experiences. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other status protected by the law. Applicants requiring a reasonable accommodation due to a disability at any stage of the employment application process should contact Team Member Solutions at (641) 621-8767 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested? We’d love to get to know you.