To perform integration, regression and functional testing on systems to ensure compliance with system requirements and Navy Federal business practices and policies. Assists in the analysis of functional and technical requirements and the creation and editing of test cases for new or modified systems.
Our API Test Engineer’s work with Product Managers and Development team to understand features and technical implementation, and ensure our sites, products, and platforms perform to industry-beating quality levels. The person is expected to be result oriented, good interpersonal skills, and should be able to work both independently and in a team environment. It is expected that the person must strive to raise the bar of QA practices and establish high quality test standards.
- Be individual contributors capable of taking up tasks from start to end with minimal assistance
- Assist in implementing and maintaining a Continuous Integration Solution
- You will ensure comprehensive test coverage by working closely with the product and engineering teams to prioritize testing execution and report on test execution progress and results.
- You will promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
- API/Service testing (SOAP/REST)
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, SAFE AGILE Methodology
- Experience with web service technology like XML, REST, SOAP
- Expertise in Test Planning, Test Estimation, Test Strategy, Test Cases Design, Test Data Setup & Defect Management
- Soap Protocols, Rest APIs, RAML/OpenAPI spec, CICD pipelines, HTTP request and JSON format, Mulesoft
Tools: Azure DevOps (ADO, ADO ATP), Postman, Newman, SOAPUI, Database Query tools