Working in Listed Derivatives area gives a great opportunity to learn and make an impact in the challenging world of derivatives. The business and the technology involved gives a great opportunity for someone to build on their existing experience and take their career to the next level.
- Design, develop and support the Clearing application.
- Business analysis.
- Interactions with client globally (clients are internal Operations team)
- Minimum 5+ years of commercial core java and database programming experience.
- Need to have worked on distributed Java applications, in a service based architecture,
- Database skills: SQL, DB2 and be able to support and understand complex SQL
- Intermediate Perl skills and understanding of basic unix shell scripts
- Good analytical, problem solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and must be interested in business (although no prior business knowledge is required)
- Self-motivated and ability to work consistently and efficiently to achieve end goals
- Financial Industry experience plus