Under general direction, formulates/defines system scope and objectives. Performs at the highest technical level in specialized areas of applications systems analysis and programming. Provides technical leadership for intermediate projects and guidance and training for analysts/programmers. Demonstrates thorough understanding of the business/function for which applications are designed.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications:Education, License or Certification:
- Identifies, analyzes, and documents business/technical requirements and systems specifications.
- Creates and performs software coding - Java.
- Creates and enforces software quality standards.
- Implements/deploys information systems.
- Evaluates vendors and vendor-supplied applications and deploys/integrates vendor-supplied software.
- Generates suggestions for process/product improvement. Communicates status of assigned work to management and follows practices and procedures covered by precedents, standards, or policies.
- Develops an awareness of systems and operating area interrelationships.
- Ensures the efficient development of effective information systems through a variety of duties including generation/presentation of users’ training material, expansion of knowledge applicable to technical platforms and applications, and the maintenance of solid working relationships with business areas.
- Performs a variety of other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- 6-8 years experience in IS development/support
- Functional Expertise: Exercises independent judgment and applies in-depth knowledge and expertise to solve complex/technical problems across work groups; accountable for developing and recommending solutions.
- Interpersonal: Develops effective working relationships across Enterprise; directs team efforts by providing technical/process expertise and guidance.
- Leadership/Change: Demonstrates leadership by encouraging integrity and ethical behavior; supports business goals, change initiatives, and development through coaching and mentoring.
- Business: Understands how Enterprise business objectives relate to the business unit, and how own performance objectives align with business unit objectives
- Communications: Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication and listening skills; possesses the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Language: Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Technology: Proficient in using multiple software programs and web-based applications such as e-mail, Microsoft Office Suite products, internet browsers, etc.
The Timberline Group
623 Missouri Ave #104, Sullivan, Mo 63080
"Delivering quality solutions through quality people"