Sunscape is a fun-loving, high-energy, get-it-done team of people. We're growing like a weed and will be moving into a new state-of-the-art headquarters later this year. We have big, hairy, audacious goals, and we're always looking for top talent to join the squad.
Description of Junior Account Manager Role
As a Junior Account Manager, you'll be given the guidance and coaching to grow with us. You will eventually be responsible for managing a portfolio of commercial landscaping properties, but until you get to that point, we'll create a customized plan to equip you with the appropriate knowledge and skills.
We know you may not be an experienced landscape professional yet, but we're looking for people who are enthusiastic about learning.
Over time, your primary focus will be:
- Cultivating deep relationships with your clients.
- Providing top tier landscaping service and quality for your properties in an efficient manner.
- Proactively proposing property improvements to your clients.
- Interviewing, hiring, training, and otherwise managing members of your crews.
- Becoming a proficient daily user of the Aspire software used internally.
Our Account Managers are given autonomy and responsibility to get the job done and keep our clients enthusiastically happy.
Junior Account Manager Compensation
Junior AMs at Sunscape receive a compensation plan that offers substantial upside potential but also allows them to manage their own work/life balance. We're looking for people to join the family for the long term.
Who Should Apply
Hungry professionals who are interested in advancing their careers in landscape maintenance. Minimum qualifications include:
- Excellent time management skills.
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service and lead teams.
- Fanatical about quality.
- High levels of honesty and integrity, attention to detail, organization and planning skills, proactivity, and enthusiasm.
If you want to confidentially explore joining our team, let's have a conversation. We will ensure strict confidentiality throughout the process.