The Master's Lawn Care is looking for candidates to fill a supervisor opportunity within our Landscape Construction Department. We are a growing company looking for candidates who have the right skills and experience to join our team to help manage our projects to ensure they exceed the client's expectations. Our Landscape Project Managers supervise several crews installing landscape enhancement projects by ensuring job site tasks are completed safely, efficiently, and with our quality standards in mind.
The ideal candidate is someone who is experienced with reading designs, plant layout, artificial turf, pavers, drainage, irrigation, and customer service. They are driven to succeed, professional, and take pride in quality work. They have a positive attitude and thrive in building and growing their team's knowledge and experience.
- Strong communication skills with client, team, coordinator, and department manager
- 3 Years of experience in landscape construction
- Ability to teach and develop team member's understanding of landscape installation
- Ensuring efficient use of hours on projects
- Ensuring all team members perform their work in a safe manner
- Positive and solutions-focused attitude
The Master's offers Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans, Retirement, Vacation, and PTO plans.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.