- Must be able to perform basic irrigation diagnosis using voltage meters, wire locators, etc...
- Must be able to perform basic irrigation repairs including replacing heads, valves, nozzles, and in some cases wiring.
- Must be able to find, dig up, and repair leaking pvc pipes of up to 2 inches in diameter.
- Must be able to repair or replace PVB's for both residential and commercial clients.
- Must be able to program various control panels.
- Perform landscape maintenance duties such as mowing, fertilizer application, weed control, aeration, seasonal clean up, trimming, and pruning
- Operate a variety of mechanical equipment, including but not limited to bed edgers, commercial mowers, blowers, dump trailers, chainsaws, line trimmers, and tillers
- Perform landscape enhancement activities such as mulch application, plantings, top soil application, lawn seeding
- Addresses clients' questions, comments, and concerns in a kind and professional way
- Assists with equipment maintenance and repair under supervision of the Team Leader
- Applies chemicals under the direction of a licensed applicator and with all required protective equipment
- Performs other duties as required
- High school diploma/GED (or current student status)
- One year of experience in this or a related field is required
- Valid Driver's License with a clean record
- Willingness to work occasional (paid) overtime
- Must be able to lift to 50 pounds to waist level and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature
- Must be able to dig and perform other manual labor duties upon request
We are actively interviewing for this position
When you put on The Grounds Guys® uniform, you become part of a team—local experts who strive to treat everyone with respect, do the job the right way, and simply enjoy life in the process. Working for our franchises means they’ll take care of you the way they take care of their own family and friends. And cultivating a culture of CARE, among the team and within the communities, is as important as trimming hedges and planting flower beds—it’s part of everything The Grounds Guys do.
*All independently owned and operated franchised businesses operate under the service brands’ marks, trademarks, trade names, logos, emblems, slogans, or other indicia of origin in connection with The Grounds Guys® franchise system within a specified geographical area. Only the independently owned and operated franchised business shall have any interaction with or authority for its business and make all employment related decisions related to its franchised business.