WindRiver Landscaping company is looking to hire a crew of up to 5 people!
Summary: WindRiver operates several different businesses including, but not limited to, real estate, club membership, hospitality, dining, events, golf, and marina management. As a Landscaping or Install Laborer, your main responsibility is maintaining a uniform landscape of all buildings, common areas and surrounding grounds at WindRiver.
- Provide general cleaning and grooming of the property grounds
- Trim and maintain all foliage across WindRiver
- Maintain, repair, and renovate landscapes in an outdoor environment
- Maintain cleanliness outside each building and the grounds surrounding each building
- Perform installs for new homes as assigned
- Clear lots along the shoreline
- Always utilize machinery and equipment with care
- Track time spent on specific assignments to accurately view job costs
- Follow policies, procedures, and safety guidelines for the basic maintenance of tools and equipment
- Adhere to WindRiver's regularly updated COVID-19 response bulletin
- High School diploma preferred
- Must be a minimum of 18 years old
- Ability to greet all customers in a warm, friendly, and professional manner in accordance with WindRiver policies and procedures
- Basic understanding of landscaping and grounds keeping
- Ability to follow clear direction and communicate effectively
- Must be able to work successfully on a team
Physical Requirements: Must be able to bend, stoop, climb, twist, kneel, lift, push, and pull items weighing up to 50lbs. Must be able to stand and continuously move for up to 8 hours at a time. Must be willing to work in an outdoor environment for up to 8 hours at a time.