Crew members will assist in the installation of landscapes and hardscapes for residential clients. Responsibilities will include planting, mulching, sod installation, installing pavers, retaining walls, stone work, moving heavy materials with wheelbarrows, operation of small equipment and hand tools, and other landscape related tasks.
We are located in Willow Spring, NC. Applicants should have reliable transportation to and from our shop each and every day. A typical work schedule is Monday- Friday, 7am to 5pm. These hours can vary slightly from week to week.
- Valid NCDL with clean driving record
- Professional, Great Attitude
- High School Diploma (or GED equivalent)
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position including, but not limited to, bending, hunching, kneeling, standing, balancing, climbing, stooping, crawling, walking, pushing, pulling and lifting 50+ lbs.
- 1+ years of experience in landscaping, hardscaping, or general construction.
- Top pay for ideal candidates
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Performance based bonuses
- Company provided uniforms
- Growing company with plenty of room for advancement.