- $18 - $20 / an hour minimum - Plus Production commission. We Pay weekly!
- $1,000 Sign-on bonus for new licensed Pesticide operators / applicators
Spring-Green Lawn Care is looking for enthusiastic and motivated full-time, seasonal lawn care technicians for our Plainfield, IL branch.
We work hard to create an atmosphere representative of our core values of Customer Focus, Pursuing Common Goals, Family, Integrity, Innovation, and Perseverance.
Spring Green has been providing lawn, pest and tree care services for over 46 years through a network of company owned and franchised locations. As an industry leader with locations in 25 states, we take our community and environmental responsibility seriously and are proud to help consumers enjoy their lawns and outdoor spaces. At Spring Green, our culture supports team members' pursuits of professional and personal growth.
- No experience is required; we offer paid training to obtain the necessary Illinois Pesticide License. We welcome individuals from other industries and landscapers to apply. Our Managers will train and help you grow.
- We offer competitive benefits including medical, dental, vision, long-term disability and life insurance coverage, paid holidays, paid sick time 30 days after date of hire, and paid vacation after one year.
General responsibilities include providing lawn care services to residential and/or commercial customers, including:
Responsibilities and Duties of the Lawn Care Technician
- Weed Control
- Communication with customers regarding lawn care services
- Completion of daily route assignments
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Must have a valid drivers’ license with a good driving record and be able to follow GPS directions to find job site locations. Must be at least 18 years old for insurability purposes.
- Background and MVR check after a contingent offer of employment.
- Must enjoy working outdoors and be able to work in temperature ranges from teens to over 90 degrees and in varying weather conditions
- Must be able to lift 50-pound bags of fertilizer, load, unload, push, lift and guide rotary spreader with a total weight of 80-100 pounds and maneuver 400-foot spray hose.
- Ability to follow driving directions and familiarity with assigned service area a plus
- Must be able to read and recall regulations and procedures and pass state-issued pesticide exam
- Ability to work independently and provide good customer service. See our website www.spring-green.com for additional company information.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer welcoming candidates from all backgrounds and industries to apply. We encourage personal and professional growth. Come join our culture with core values of Customer Focus, Pursuing Common Goals, Family, Integrity, Innovation, and Perseverance.