As a member of the Ground Guys team you perform landscaping at high levels of quality and service.
You have at least one year of landscaping experience and proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers.
- Performs landscape maintenance duties such as mowing, weed control, spring clean-up, fall clean-up, trimming, and pruning
- Operates a variety of mechanical equipment including but not limited to bed edger's, commercial mowers, blowers, chainsaws, line trimmers, and tillers
- Performs landscape activities such as removing shrubs and weeds, installing sod, rocks and plants, mulch application, top soil application
- Assists with equipment maintenance and repair under supervision of the Team Leader
- Performs other duties as required
- One year experience in this or a related field is required
- Willingness to work occasional (paid) overtime
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to waist level and perform all other physical requirements associated with a position of this nature
When you put on The Grounds Guys® uniform, you become part of a team—local experts who strive to treat everyone with respect, do the job the right way, and simply enjoy life in the process. Working for our franchises means they’ll take care of you the way they take care of their own family and friends. And cultivating a culture of CARE, among the team and within the communities, is as important as trimming hedges and planting flower beds—it’s part of everything The Grounds Guys do.
*All independently owned and operated franchised businesses operate under the service brands’ marks, trademarks, trade names, logos, emblems, slogans, or other indicia of origin in connection with The Grounds Guys® franchise system within a specified geographical area. Only the independently owned and operated franchised business shall have any interaction with or authority for its business and make all employment related decisions related to its franchised business.