**Company:** General Electric
**Schedule:** Monday - Thursday- 8 am - 5 pm
Friday- 8-5pm Remote
**Location:** 1 River Road
Schenectady NY 12345
**Position:** Lead Applications Developer
The Lead Applications Developer will be responsible for assisting the Onshore North America Projects Team with executing all installation scope projects through the planning, tracking, and analysis of all installation-related scheduling. The Lead Applications Developer will provide support of key business initiatives to drive operational excellence, improve decision making, and add more rigor to risk management for the North America Onshore Projects organization.
As Lead Applications Developer you will:
• Manage the process for developing and maintaining project schedules on all projects with
installation part of the project scope (ELI projects)
• Maintain long term plan for EPC contractor demand (cranes/crews), as well as allocating and
scheduling EPC contractors for ELI projects
• Support EPC bidding on future potential projects through collection and analysis of as-completed
• Improve the accuracy and ease of collecting critical data by partnering with key stakeholders
within Projects organization to develop, improve, automate existing tools such as Estimate at
Completion tool (EAC) and site Plans of the Day (PODs)
• Develop metrics and analytics centered around Projects execution cycle times and scheduling.
• Work closely with Project Managers, Site Managers, Subcontractor managers, contractors, and
junior schedulers to develop and maintain project schedules.
• Analyze project schedule performance trends by comparing plan against actual and baseline
data; provide recommendations and guidance to the Projects team.
• Support Wind Project Analysts in providing schedule updates in coordination with cost and
• Coordinate with Project Managers and other stakeholders to ensure project schedules are
complete and support project completion to plan
• Work with field teams and headquarters on data quality assessment, data cleansing and data
• Manage information and data within various software and databases
• Create and maintain project delivery information in Primavera P6 establishing and reporting
• Assess gaps and key requirements for meeting construction schedules and cost targets and
report to Projects Leadership
• Support the use and development of Lean problem-solving methods by the Projects Team to
improve progress on key performance indicators
• Ensure team members are fully trained
• Ensure team members have the tools/training necessary to perform their job
• Oversee team member work responsibilities to ensure understanding accuracy, completeness, and accountability
• Review and arrange work schedules to ensure client coverage; assign projects as needed
• Assist with team staffing and performance reviews as needed
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
• Minimum of 1 year of relevant work experience in Wind Projects Organization in a planning or scheduling capacity
• Minimum of 1 year of experience working in Primavera P6
• Advanced Excel, Microsoft Access, and VBA Required
• Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced, project-oriented environment
• Understanding of project management and business processes and systems
• Strong organizational, critical thinking, and analytical skills
• Focused on designing for end user’s capability and needs
• Ability to facilitate meetings
• Advanced knowledge of Primavera P6 including resource and cost loading and leveling
• Strong project management skills with ability to make decisions, plan, organize and communicate.
• Strong communication and leadership skills with ability to clearly communicate arguments and conclusions rooted in data and statistics to senior leadership
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work cross-functionally
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel/Powerpoint)
• Knowledge of statistics and data-mining software
• Ability to travel 10%, if needed
As part of our promise to talent, Kelly supports those who work with us through a variety of benefits, perks, and work-related resources. Kelly offers eligible employees voluntary benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, term life, whole life, accident insurance, critical illness, a legal plan, and short-term disability. As a Kelly employee, you will have access to a retirement savings plan, service bonus and holiday pay plans (earn up to eight paid holidays per benefit year), and a transit spending account. In addition, employees are entitled to earn paid sick leave under the applicable state or local plan. Click here (https://www.mykelly.com/help-support-working-with-kelly-us/#Benefits) for more information on benefits and perks that may be available to you as a member of the Kelly Talent Community.
Get a complete career fit with Kelly ® .
You’re looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and we’re here to help you do just that. Our staffing experts connect you with top companies for opportunities where you can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where you want to go in your career.
Work changes everything. And at Kelly, we’re obsessed with where it can take you. To us, it’s about more than simply accepting your next job opportunity. It’s the fuel that powers every next step of your life. It’s the ripple effect that changes and improves everything for your family, your community, and the world. Which is why, here at Kelly, we are dedicated to providing you with limitless opportunities to enrich your life—just ask the 300,000 people we employ each year.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center.
Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly’s Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California’s state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.