Hope you are doing great,
I have an urgent requirement from one of my esteem client, I will appreciate if you can have an eye on the below requirement and send me your consultant updated profile ASAP.
Position: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Alexandria, VA (Locals Only)
Duration: 6-12 Months
Should be able to pass a Federal Background and be in the US for at least 2 years.
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Senior-Level Java Developer shall provide design and development of SOAP and RESTful services to perform systems integration. Ability to interface with other technical leads/developers to perform design and code walkthroughs. Responsibilities include design, development, and unit testing of all code developed. Additional responsibilities include documenting code developed, fixing bugs in the development of various applications and write and/or update system design documentation.
The Sr. Level Developer shall have experience with:
- Frameworks: Spring, Java EE (Java 5 and higher), SOA(RestEasy), UML, and MVC
- Methodology : Agile and Waterfall
- Development tools: JBoss Developer Studio, Eclipse, SQL Developer, Visio, JUnit.
- Software development languages: Java, JSP, XML, HTML, PL/SQL
- Application Server: JBoss application and Web server
- Build Management and Continuous Integration: Maven, Hudson/Jenkins
- Operating Systems: Solaris, Windows, Linux
- Database: Oracle 11g, MySQL Enterprise Edition
- Standard data formats including XML, XSD, XSLT, and HTML.
- Standard hardware and operating systems now used by the USPTO for its production AIS, including: HP/UX, IBM/AIX, REDHAT/LINUX and Microsoft operating systems, VMware servers, EMC and Network storage devices.
- Knowledge and previous experience using the following quality management tools: Rational Unified Process (RUP), Rational Tool for Configuration Management (CM), requirements, testing and CM build, Continuous Integration using CICM, Jenkins
Must have experience working with stakeholders at various levels and functional areas in a professional services/consulting/federal contracting environment and be responsible for producing high-quality deliverables through collaboration. Additional responsibilities include producing and updating documentation, resolving defects, mentoring, participating in code reviews, and collaborate with other team members and contractor teams.
MUST be able to obtain a Federal Government clearance at the Public Trust level.