Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s protein and salt business, where we provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to manufacturers and exporters.
Job Location: Dayton, VA
Job Type: Full Time
Shift Available: 2nd
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Marathon Health Clinic (Employer sponsored health center)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts
- Must effectively anticipate product changes and requirements in a timely manner, minimizing downtime.
- Follow LOTO procedures and other Cargill safety regulations at all times.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to read/write/speak English
- Ability to meet medical requirements similar to those of obtaining a driver’s license
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet