MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR – Terracina Gold I & II - Sacramento, CA
USA MULTIFAMILY MANAGEMENT, INC. is engaged in the management of residential multifamily communities. We develop, build, own and manage our properties. Our properties are located throughout California and Nevada and range in size from 52 units to 397 units. We specialize in Tax Credit; Section 42 properties (LIHTC – Low Income Housing Tax Credit). USA Multifamily Management is a subsidiary of USA Properties Fund, Inc., a full-service, fully diversified, privately owned real estate investment and development organization.
When you join the USA team, you'll find a collaborative work environment and the opportunity to develop your talents in an organization that provides needed services to those in our communities.
We also offer:
- Medical, dental, vision, and chiropractic insurance.
- Paid time off, including holidays and 8 hours of paid volunteer time per year.
- Unpaid time off.
- Bonus program eligibility.
- A wellness incentive program.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company match.
- Life insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts.
- Regular training opportunities and career development planning.
- Tuition assistance and professional designation reimbursement.
- A scholarship opportunity for dependents of full-time employees.
- An employee referral bonus program.
- Employee Recognition and Appreciation Events
Learn more about working for USA at: https://www.usapropfund.com/careers.asp
We are seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for our 280 unit Family Community, Terracina Gold I & II, located in Sacramento, CA. The Maintenance Supervisor will report to the Community Manager. This is a non-exempt position with a Monday through Friday work schedule. Some flexibility will be required to accommodate the occasional need to work overtime, weekends, and for on-call maintenance emergencies. We offer a competitive salary, depending on experience, $28 - $31 per hour.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the physical integrity of the community at all times. This involves insuring a safe and secure living environment for residents, visitors, and co-workers. The Maintenance Supervisor will anticipate, identify, and correct any and all problems involving the property and implement procedures preventing such problems. An effective program of maintenance is essential in order to maintain a safe environment, cultivate resident satisfaction and protect the investment of the property owner.
- At least two (2) years of experience in maintenance, preferably with apartment maintenance
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Valid Driver's license and reliable transportation
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION:
- Supervisory experience in maintenance (preferably in an apartment community setting)
- Plumbing and electrical repairs
- Light carpentry
- Glass and screen replacements
- Unit turns
Attach resume to online application
USA Multifamily Management, Inc. is a drug-free workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.