As a leader in the science of nutrition, Nestlé Health Science believes in empowering healthier lives for patients and consumers through a rich product portfolio featuring top brands such as Garden of Life®, Nature’s Bounty®, Vital Proteins®, Nuun®, Persona Nutrition®, BOOST®, Carnation Breakfast Essentials®, Peptamen®, Compleat Organic Blends®, and more, as well as through Aimmune Therapeutics, a biopharmaceutical company developing therapies to prevent, manage and treat food, GI and metabolic-related diseases.
Our team members are challenged to make a genuine impact and play an integral role in driving the business forward. We embrace a dynamic culture that always puts the consumer first, and where ownership, accountability and agility are celebrated at every level. To help our people thrive, we offer expansive career growth potential, the opportunity to work alongside and learn from talented colleagues with diverse backgrounds and skill sets, and a range of best-in-class benefits.
We have more than 11,000 employees around the world, and products available in over 140 countries.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
We are looking for a strategic, analytical Digital Marketing Manager to lead SEM for the Nestle Health Science portfolio of brands, including but not limited to: Google, YouTube, Bing and Affiliates. This role will build processes and procedures to efficiently manage SEM across the portfolio with the support of agencies, but also with a rapid-response, hands-on-keyboard capability. The ideal candidate has deep SEM experience on Google, including in-platform campaign management, but is also capable of leading a team and building out a function. This role requires a candidate comfortable in operating in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
This critical role will focus on scaling paid search & affiliate strategies across a diverse portfolio of brands both large and small, focused on vitamins, supplements and active nutrition (Garden of Life, Vital Proteins, Nuun, Persona, Puritan’s Pride and more.) This lead will work closely with the brands to develop an SEM strategy, and on the portfolio level to maximize brand growth through keyword/share of voice ownership prioritization. This role will be responsible for the SEM portfolio budget across brands and a key contributor to the brands yearly/quarterly media investment strategies. In addition, this lead will be responsible for building a vision and long-term roadmap for their team’s continued growth and success.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience translating performance data into actionable digital marketing strategies, advocating for strategic budget shifts based on performance data, managing significant budgets focused on business outcomes and working with both internal partners and media agencies to see their vision through to market.
To be successful, the Digital Marketing Manager will need to thrive working autonomously, building powerful cross-functional relationships and turning analytics into actionable marketing strategies. The ideal candidate will be excited to build a program from scratch and test their way into the ideal operating model.
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
- Own and operate SEM across the Nestle Health Science portfolio, building processes, procedures and automation to drive results and efficiency at scale for each brand
- Lead and grow SEM team, including mentoring junior team members on SEM and educating portfolio leadership
- Support prioritization, development and execution of a strategic Performance Marketing agenda to attract, engage, and convert prospects through paid search & affiliate marketing
- Drive testing strategies to inform bidding, targeting, creative, & landing page optimization that engage consumers and drive business results
- Lead and operate paid search & affiliate channels, and their associated budgets, ensuring the channel strategies are aligned to business priorities and campaigns are efficient and effective.
- Steward the maintenance and monitoring of our channel efforts with agencies and internal team members
- Keep pace with industry trends and best practices to drive channel innovation
- Act as a go-to paid search & affiliate expert for internal teams, democratizing insights and learnings
- Introduce new opportunities to drive business growth in an efficient & profitable manner
- Is obsessed with Performance Marketing, with deep experience in SEM and digital marketing in general
- Is excited at the prospect of building a new team and program, as well as processes to ensure efficient operation across a portfolio of high-profile brands
- Expresses high degree of ownership over their area of business and possesses natural curiosity
- Can quickly flex their thinking across the customer journey from awareness, consideration, conversion and brand loyalty
- Loves to leverage data to tell stories and uncover actionable insights
- Able to break a strategy down into a testing plan that accelerates momentum and drives learnings to make their channels more impactful
- Is a collaborative team player, able to effectively communicate with their team and partners as well as leadership and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree or Military experience
- Hands on keyboard experience with SEM and ability to manage and work with an agency
- At least 6 years experience in Digital Marketing, with experience directly managing SEM and paid social in-platform
- At least 4 years of experience managing paid media budgets and optimizing spend
- Experience utilizing ad optimization tools to scale business at profitable CAC
- 5+ years of agency or agency management experience
- 3+ years of channel experience in paid social, display, retargeting, media buying, or landing page optimization programs (hands on keyboard)
- 3+ years of marketing experience working on brands
- AdWords or Bing certifications
REQUISITION # 252938
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you're at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you've gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.