00015 Store Support CenterLE_301 Hibbett Retail, Inc.
The Manager, Digital Marketing, is responsible for developing and executing a variety of marketing initiatives that increase brand awareness and drive sales for the Hibbett I City Gear brand and its vendors. Manages requests and plans campaigns, innovating each area of digital marketing. Collaborates and interacts with merchants, creative services, digital commerce, marketing, and other business partners to ensure marketing programs are cohesive across key channels and align with overall brand objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead and oversee SMS, app notification, and email programs. Lead and oversee paid social efforts to achieve marketing objectives and goals.
- Key liaison with marketing, digital, and merchant teams and external creative vendors in development of integrated marketing plans.
- Develops processes and protocols to support established and new business objectives across multiple departments
- Coordinate across various internal & external partners in digital commerce, merchandise, marketing, and design to ensure all marketing assets are created, approved, and delivered on time for both Hibbett I City Gear and vendor campaigns
- Drives the execution of multiple marketing plans and projects
- Manages budget across tactics to achieve business goals
- Manage and strategize the marketing calendar for digital and traditional marketing channels
- Engagement with creative agency for design & content development
- Continuously provides optimization recommendations for media and creative to achieve ROAS targets
- Monitor campaign effectiveness and report back results to internal stakeholders
- Stay abreast of emerging marketing opportunities and innovative ideas
- Manage the Specialist, Email Marketing and the Generalist, Marketing, mentoring, and training them on best practices, policies, and procedures.
- Oversee and maintain vendor relationships, helping to carry out digital marketing campaigns.
- Support various marketing campaigns with digital components and help with digital innovation projects.
- Protect the company’s assets and financial information by ensuring the accuracy and effectiveness of internal control procedures and informing management and/or appropriate officials of potential fraud risk.
The Manager, Digital Marketing directly supervises the Specialist, Email Marketing and the Generalist, Marketing. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- 5 or more years of experience with digital marketing
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Experience working for a retail company
- Ability to multi-task and execute with excellence & precision while adapting to competing demands and shifting priorities
- Ability to communicate & influence effectively at all levels of the organization
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, including the executive level
- Innate ability to grasp what is relevant, trending, and on-brand
- Strong appreciation for the creative process and product knowledge
- Clear & effective written & verbal communication
- Ability to work independently; self-motivated & willing to take an idea and run with it
- Highly organized & flexible
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, and Excel
By clicking the Apply button, I acknowledge that I have read and understand the . Further, I consent to the use of the same as my Electronic Agreement for purposes hereof. I acknowledge that I have a right to withdraw such consent at any time by contacting Hibbett.