SRS Real Estate Partners are commercial real estate advisors to many of the best names in retail. We offer extensive commercial real estate solutions to tenants, owners, and investors. Headquartered in Dallas, with more than 25 offices in the US, we have grown into one of the industry’s most influential and respected leaders. Our commitment to excellence is strengthened by our Guarantee of Value, and our success is measured in the achievement of clients’ objectives, satisfaction, and trust.
JOB SUMMARY: Experienced in the commercial real estate industry, the Manager of Digital Marketing will lead the digital content strategy, creation, and optimization for one of the most well-respected commercial real estate brokerage firms in the US. This role will be responsible for growing brand awareness through digital channels using words, photos, and videos that optimize each medium. You will show thought-leadership and tell compelling stories through social media, websites, email, and advertisements. Then create and evangelize company-wide best practices.
REPORTS TO VP of Marketing
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WITH
· Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a related discipline
· 5-plus years of communications, marketing or public relations or related experience
· Experience creating thumb-stopping social media content and website content that captures warm leads
· Self-starter mindset who proactively pursues the advancement of team goals
· Strong leadership that leads to exceptional problem solving
· The ability to lead and influence stakeholders toward successful outcomes
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Lead digital marketing campaigns, results, and optimization for the company.
· Establish and drive a multi-channel digital communications strategy, including social media, email, digital advertising, and website content.
· Collaborate with brokers and stakeholders to understand their business needs/opportunity areas to inform campaign strategy.
· Maintain a system to track performance of each digital communication effort and optimize the return on investment.
· Lead creation of digital, video, and audio content, where needed.
· Serve as a brand ambassador—ensuring that all communications and collateral enhance the SRS brand and are consistent with brand guidelines.
· Champion digital content marketing strategy across the company.
· Stay in-the-know on market, retail, and competitor trends so that you can contribute to giving SRS a competitive advantage.
· Provide digital marketing guidance and support to local field office marketing teams.
· Engage and oversee third-party vendors as needed.
· Lead the company’s social media strategy at HQ.
· This includes creating a corporate content calendar, publishing content, managing comments, and optimizing reach.
· Extend reach of content and capture leads through paid social media advertising.
· Set guidelines for the tone, style, and voice of all digital brand content.
· Collaborate on a local social media strategy that best serves the business lines and local offices. Then create a framework for creation, execution, and optimization.
· Create and disperse action plan to improve and maximize social engagement and reach, and to heighten brand awareness.
· Offer training and coaching for local offices, inclusive of training materials, webinars, best practices, and one-on-one training.
· Create and optimize website content to best tell the story of our services, company, and culture.
· Partner with design team to make sure that content shows our expertise through visual communication.
· Partner with Marketing Tech VP to optimize website content that captures leads and is optimized for search engines.
· Partner with the creative team to create email marketing strategies and templates that serve the needs of the SRS locally and nationally.
· Manage the external email marketing calendar for the corporate office, which includes creating and sending SRS emails for newsletters and other announcements.
IS THIS ROLE A FIT FOR YOU?
· Customer Focus: Dedicated to finding the right solutions for internal and external customers.
· Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals. Pushes self and others for bottom-line results.
· Problem Solving: Use rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions, look beyond the obvious, and not stop at the first answers.
· Critical Thinking: Takes initiative and not afraid to fail, learn from mistakes, adjust, and try new things.
· Planning and Organizing: A love for structure, processes, data, and tooling because of their ability to positively affect performance, efficiency, and efficacy. Ability to establish a course of action to accomplish goals, use resources effectively, measure performance against goals, and optimize results.
· Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively lead change while creating clarity and driving toward a collective goal.
· Language: Impeccable grammar, copywriting, and copy-editing abilities
WHAT WE BELIEVE
We succeed when our clients succeed. Our success is measured in the achievement of our clients’ objectives, satisfaction, and trust.
· Integrity – We will not compromise our individual or corporate integrity for any reason
· Respect – We celebrate the intrinsic value of each person and embrace diverse perspectives
· Teamwork – Collective efforts provide extraordinary results
· Balance – A consistently productive team balances family, faith, community, and self
· Leadership – Continued success relies on our ability to attract and motivate leaders of character
***We do not work with 3rd party recruiting agencies***