Keystone Tower Systems is a wind turbine tower technology company. We are dedicated to transforming the wind energy industry with our innovative, patented technologies. Our goal is to significantly lower the cost of wind energy through increased automation and better tools. With plans to grow our team this year, we are looking for smart people with a passion for excellence. For more information, please visit us at: www.keystonetowersystems.com
We are currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for our manufacturing plant located in Pampa, TX to implement modeling and optimization of factory designs.
- Develop and refine cost models of manufacturing facilities, stations, and processes.
- Run Station optimization studies and design operational layouts for both fixed factory and infield factory models
- Research and develop Tooling & Equipment plans to support production and material flows.
- Analyze complex factory operations and supply chains, plus the ability to create/measure/analyze production metrics for continuous improvement.
- Ability to create slide presentations as needed using PowerPoint for internal as well as Customer communication.
- Ability to write and/or create detailed, complex Process Control documentation for use in multiple steel fabrication (black fabrication) and multiple precision coatings (white fabrication) manufacturing processes.
- Ability to regularly interact and communicate professionally with Customers and Suppliers as an Engineering representative of the organization.
- Ability to balance daily factory needs and small projects with larger organization initiatives/programs for Mobile Factory Engineering development.
- Knowledge and relevant factory experience with Lean Manufacturing Principles
- Experience using standard Office applications such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access/SharePoint, and other productivity tools such as MS Teams.
Required Education, Training, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Engineering degree required.
- 5+ years of relevant industry/manufacturing experience
- CAD (SolidWorks preferred)
- Experienced providing Engineering dispositions and partnering with the Quality Team to enforce/uphold Quality processes and inspection points.
- Highly collaborative environment: must be an expert level communicator (English verbal & written skills), and effective in collaborating with multiple departments and various levels of senior management including executives as required.
- Must have excellent computer usage and navigation skills (PC, laptop), deep understanding and experience working with digital BOM’s and computer-based Engineering drawings for assembly & implementation.
- Detail oriented and meticulous: strives for excellence in all deliverables.
- Highly motivated and looking for a challenge!