Marketing & Events Coordinator
Regency Management Services, a leader in retail furniture, is looking for an efficient and detail-oriented Marketing & Events Coordinator to join our expanding team and help meet our online marketing goals.
Growth Opportunities: Regency Management Services, whose portfolio includes Ashley HomeStore, Regency Furniture, and Marlo Furniture is a top 100 and the fastest growing furniture retailer in the country. Since our start up in 1999, Regency Management Services has maintained growth year after year and currently employs over 1500 people.
Fringe Benefits: Health benefits which include dental and vision coverage, retirement packages, paid holidays and vacation hours.
The ideal candidate will be a good writer, a good communicator and be extremely well-organized, with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
Ability to work with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other business software tools. 1-3 years hands-on experience with event coordination preferred. There will be moderate travel required to our in-person events. Work independently but understanding team work makes the dream work.
- Serves as a contact for events, assisting in the development and execution of events.
- Liaise between the corporate office and our showrooms, ensuring all elements of events are thoroughly communicated across all pertinent departments
- Assist in the development of the operational plan for each event and create complete and accurate production notes based on advance material and distribute to all staff
- Assist and coordinate all aspects of event planning, event management, and event execution including site visits, load-in/load-out, creating event layout, on-site staffing plans, estimates, etc.
- Monitor and review company webpages to identify updates needed, potential issues and opportunities
- Spearheading creation of promotional documents for the organization including internal and external communication
- Maintain inventory of event supplies
- Build and maintain relationships with outside vendors for event
- Work with visual department making sure building is clean, clear, set up and ready for event
- Represent organization positively with high level of professionalism at all events.
- Assist with creating copy, edit and proof email and website projects
- Assist with social media efforts
- Manage POP estimates and orders
- Other duties may be assigned as needed, including supporting Project Manager or Director of Marketing
- Special projects as needed.
JOB CODE: 1003752