Florida Engineering is an engineering firm that provides innovative solutions for various industries, such as outdoor and aluminum engineering, structural engineering, MEP engineering, site plans and drainage plans, septic system design, milestone inspections and reserve studies, energy calculations, and wind engineering. The firm has over 20 engineers in-house and more than 100 years of collective experience in the building and construction industry. The firm has completed over 75,000 projects in Florida and has saved an estimated $25 million for its customers through value engineering. The firm's goal is to be a valuable resource to every customer, exceeding his or her engineering needs on budget and ahead of schedule.
We are looking for a creative and motivated Marketing Specialist to join our team and help us expand our digital footprint, web presence, and company awareness. You will be responsible for content creation, focused advertising, enhancing web presence and website appearance, identifying leads of potential customers and market the firm to these users. You will also bring any leads or information to the sales org that can hopefully create more business.
As a Marketing Specialist, you will:
* Develop and implement effective marketing strategies and campaigns to promote the firm's brand, products, and services across various channels, such as social media, email, web, and print.
* Create and manage engaging and relevant content for the firm's website, blog, newsletter, and social media platforms, such as articles, videos, infographics, case studies, testimonials, and press releases.
* Monitor and analyze the performance and impact of the marketing activities using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Facebook Insights, and more to provide reports and recommendations for improvement.
* Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify new opportunities, trends, and best practices to reach the Florida Engineering's target market of customers.
* Generate and qualify leads of potential customers using tools such as LinkedIn, Google Ads, Mailchimp, and nurture them through the sales funnel.
* Collaborate and communicate with the sales team to provide them with leads and information that can help them close more deals and increase customer satisfaction.
* Stay updated on the latest developments and innovations in the engineering field and the marketing domain.
Skills and Requirements
To be successful in this role, you should have:
* A bachelor's degree in marketing, communication, or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
* At least 2 years of experience in marketing, preferably in the engineering or construction industry.
* A portfolio of previous marketing projects and campaigns that demonstrate your creativity, skills, and results.
* Proficiency in using various marketing tools and platforms, such as WordPress, Canva, Photoshop, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Mailchimp, HubSpot, and Google Analytics.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create clear, concise, and compelling messages for different audiences and purposes.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data, identify trends, and provide insights and recommendations.
* A high level of creativity, initiative, and enthusiasm, with the ability to generate and execute new and innovative ideas.
* A team player attitude, with the ability to collaborate and coordinate with different departments and stakeholders.
* A passion and a curiosity for learning new things. '''
We are a company committed to creating diverse and inclusive environments where people can bring their full, authentic selves to work every day. We are an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that believes everyone matters. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion,sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, national origin, ancestry, genetic factors, age, disability, protected veteran status, military oruniformed service member status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, andordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to HR@insightglobal.com.'''