Falcon Farms is looking for someone to work a recurring gig to help care, merchandise, and sell fresh-cut flowers at our retail locations in the area. This position is a great addition for someone looking to work 2-10 hours a week as an addition to other gigs or a regular job! The schedule is a weekly set schedule of limited hours. Floral experience is a plus but not required. We will teach you about our flowers!
What This Position Offers:
- A schedule of Monday 07:00 AM to 10:30 AM Wednesday 07:00 AM to 10:30 AM Friday 07:00 AM to 10:30 AM
- A base pay of $17.50 to $19.50 Dependent upon experience
- We provide on-the-job training to teach you what you need to know.
- The possibility of additional hours during the holiday season.
- A cell phone allowance.
- A route allowance.
What We Need From You:
- The ability to learn about, care for and love our flowers.
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- The ability to work independently or with a team.
- Good time management skills.
- Able to maintain the provided schedule.
- Reliable transportation to travel to multiple locations during your shift.
- A smart phone.
- Availability to work during our holiday season (November through mid-May).
- 18 years of age or older.
- Physically able to push/pull/lift up to 40 lbs. on an ongoing basis
- Comfortable bending, stooping and lifting products above your shoulders
- Ability to stand and walk on an ongoing basis throughout the shift
If you are ready to help bring joy to others by providing beautiful floral arrangements to our loyal customers, please apply today to join our dedicated team!
ABOUT FALCON FARMS
To learn more about our great company go to our website:
Falcon Farms Inc.