New Vehicle Product Specialist
Szott Ford in Holly, one of the fastest growing dealerships in Oakland County is accepting applications for a New Vehicle Product Specialists!
If you are currently working in a dealership, restaurant or any retail establishment, likely you will be a fantastic fit! If you are ready to start a lucrative career where the sky is the limit and you can be your own boss, this position is for you!
Szott Ford is looking the right individual who is prepared to take their career to the next level and enjoy all the success and spoils that come with that jump to their next level of success!
We do things differently at Szott Ford. We truly value our employees and we want to give you the tools you need to make a solid career!
You should enjoy coming in to work each and every day. We'll give you a brand new, state-of-the-art facility to enjoy. A sparkling clean workspace with a flexible schedule! If you're ready to join a winning team, we're ready for you.
We are looking for an experienced candidate with a proven track record in the automotive industry, an impeccable reputation and a commitment to customer service at the highest level, we are also willing to train the right candidate if you believe this sounds like you!
Szott Auto Family Pride - Core Values
Create Fun and Choose a Positive Attitude – Create a fun work environment and customer experience.
Develop Open and Honest Relationships – Act with integrity, be compassionate, friendly, loyal, and make sure that you do the right thing. Treat your relationships well.
Deliver WOW – Surprise customers and teammates by doing something unconventional, innovative and unexpected. Make their day!
Encourage Constant Improvement – Embrace change and be determined to deliver excellence. Pursue growth through learning.
Build a Can Do Team Spirit – Work together and always value passion, determination, perseverance, and a sense of urgency.
Be Humble and Respect Everyone – Treat teammates, customers, partners and vendors, as you want to be treated. Always show appreciation for a job well done.
- Paid Training!
- Salary + Commision
- Free Company Vehicle!
- Flexible Work Schedule!
- Aggressive Pay Plan!
- 401(k) with Matching
- High Customer Satisfaction in Both Sales & Service - RECIPIENT OF THE FORD CUP FOR CUSTOMER SATISFACTION!
- RECIPIENT OF FORD'S PRESIDENT’S AWARD FOR THE PAST 6 of 7 YEARS!
- A Professional and Respectful Work Environment
- Opportunity for advancement - lots of room to grow!
- Work directly with our employees and customers to develop relationships and help to enhance the sales process
- Build rapport with customers to establish customer network
- Provide training and support to the sales staff and assist in closing deals
- Help manage all other aspects of the sales department
- Offer assistance or direction to any customer who enters the dealership showroom or sales lot.
- Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Explain product performance, application, and benefits to prospects.
- Comfortable with compensation based on commission sales.
- Enthusiastic with high energy throughout the sales workday.
- Must have a clean & valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen prior to employment.