This driver position is for drivers that enjoy interaction with others, put hands on the job and get pride of their job.
The elected driver will join to our current group of drivers taking care our fixed local routes that includes, Tucson, Prescott, Albuquerque NM, within a fast paced and friendly environment.
This driver position requires ability and willingness to pushing, pulling, lifting, wrapping our equipment/product, and loading/unloading trucks.
Although last mile delivery experience is preferred, we are open to interview candidates with customer service-oriented skills, attention to detail, ability to follow directions, available to assist on daily basis as scheduled. Starting time is 3:00 am Monday through Saturday.
Acknowledgement and compliance of all safety-defensive driving rules, we look for friendly and cautious driver that takes pride of his/her care about others.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Available to work early morning shifts, START TIME: 3:00 a.m. END OF SHIFT: Varies
- Responsible to operate a NON CDL box truck
- Compliance with DOT rules, regulations and policies
- Must adhere to all safety practices
- Must be able to pass DOT drug screen and physical and have a clean MVR
- Good interpersonal and verbal/written communication
- Good customer service attitude
- Load and unload cargo shipments (pallets or racks) and help shipping when need it.
- Be able to understand and follow instructions
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must meet all DOT requirements
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Minimum of High School Diploma or GED
- Experience driving 2 years
While performing duties for this position, driver will be required to work both inside and outside, day and night, subject to temperature changes, expose to vibrations, fumes, and dust; lifting, carrying, pulling/pushing, sitting, walking, kneeling, reaching.
Note: This job description is not designed to cover a comprehensive listing of activities and responsibilities; these may change at any time with or without notice.