We are a performance-first, always testing, data driven agency with a team dedicated to work on omnichannel strategy. If we do not have a role listed that matches your experience in Digital Strategy, then we are not currently hiring for that team.
Please submit an application here for us to keep on file! If there’s a fit for one of our open roles in the future, we’ll be sure to reach out to you.
States we can hire in for remote opportunities: AL, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, ME, MA, MI, NV, NH, NJ, NY, NC, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT
Media.Monks is a digital-first marketing and advertising services company connecting the dots across content, data & digital media and technology services. Inspired by the connectivity and flexibility of technology APIs, Media.Monks’ single-P&L model offers brands seamless access to a nearly 6,000-strong team of digital talent organized across 57 talent hubs in 33 countries.
In January 2021, Metric Theory merged with Media.Monks in order to expand our services offering and increase our visibility in the advertising space and rebranded to Performance.Monks. Media.Monks strives to help our talented people to grow their careers in the industry. We can promise you regular digital marketing training led by our own lecturers and guest speakers. Our teams of talented marketers will help your skills grow faster and further through collaboration and knowledge sharing while working on client accounts. In addition, we are committed to fostering a culture that considers the whole person and promoting two-way dialogue, whether it is with your cross-channel team, manager, or leadership. Most importantly, our emphasis on extending empathy and compassion to each other and our clients is what sets our company apart.
Why We’re Frequently Ranked a Best Place to Work
- Work-life balance with an emphasis on personal well-being, including employee assistance programs and subscriptions to Headspace and Employee Assistance Program.
- Authentic commitment to DEI efforts and sustainable growth. (Why Sir Martin Sorrell signed The Climate Pledge here!)
- Unlimited PTO (take spring break off with your kids, go on a cross-country road trip, or pet elephants in Thailand!) and well-being days, 15 company-wide holidays including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, and Indigenous People’s Day - to name a few!
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage with employer paid HRA to cover out of pocket expenses, guaranteed 401K contribution (even when you don’t contribute $1), and 16 weeks of paid parental leave - and support for you when you return to work!
- Employee-centered work model with hybrid or fully remote opportunities
- Individualized respect and recognition for contributions and new ideas, affording employees the opportunity to make a difference on Day 1
- A commitment to developing you and your career through a two-year career development program
Most Recent Notable Awards