The Landbanking Group (TLG) has been initiated as a moonshot project to revolutionise the way land is being valued and used by land stewards at a moment where ecosystem services are critical prerequisites for equitable, resilient and climate compatible prosperity and peace.
TLG is committed to the SDGs, the Paris Climate Agreement and the biodiversity targets of the High Ambition Coalition. It is a private, social-benefit company that brings together leading scientists, company builders, technology experts and investors.
Our mission is to completely transform the way we use land in these unprecedented times of accelerating climate change, mass extinction and social divide.
TLG will integrate various geospatial data sources and make use of the latest machine learning models for satellite imaging, carbon footprint and biodiversity analysis. Furthermore, metagenomics, open supply chain, and other relevant data enables us to develop digital twins of land plots, assess ecosystem quality, verify proof of impact and tokenize the claims so that they can be traded or bundled into tradable assets.
Looking for a part-time job that allows you to balance your family life and work experience? We are seeking a motivated and organized individual to oversee the day-to-day operations of our office. As an Office Manager, you will be responsible for managing administrative processes, developing efficient systems, and monitoring office budgets and expenses.
- manage administrative processes, including scheduling, filing, and document preparation
- Develop efficient systems to optimize office productivity and maintain office equipment
- Monitor office budgets and expenses
- Coordinate and prioritize the flow of work within the office, managing deadlines and delegating work to other staff members as needed
- Ensure compliance with company policies and guidelines
- Manage IT devices and service contracts
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the office
- Being in the office
- 3+ years of proven experience in office management or a similar role
- Motivated, well organised and a multi-tasker with a positive work attitude
- Strong organizational and administrative skills
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, and multitasking abilities
- Proven ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- A degree in Business Administration or a related field is preferred.
What's in it for you?
- Our culture strongly focuses on enabling and empowering team members so they can develop and grow in a positive environment.
- We offer more than a job : Fast growth and the possibility to shape the future of The Landbanking Group
- Peer recognition
- Flexibility and Autonomy
TLG welcomes people from all backgrounds and walks of life. We are committed to providing equal opportunities for all employees and applicants without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
If you feel this does perfectly describe you or at least to some relevant extent, we would be delighted to receive your application