• Extensive experience as an Oracle Application Developer is required.
• Strong technical and functional knowledge of the Oracle e-Business suite of which at least 2+ years of experience in at least 3 modules (HR/payroll, INV, OM, AR, AP, GL, and PO) in Release 12.1.3 and above.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT or related field and four plus years programming experience with a minimum of two years directly related to Oracle applications, development and implementation and two years of experience with Oracle's development toolset, as well as UNIX/Linux operating system experience.
Other skills and abilities:
• Proficient in application tools including SQL, PL/SQL, JDeveloper, Java/JSP, OAF, forms, reports, BI/XML Publisher, Discoverer, and ADI.
• Strong working knowledge of Oracle Workflow.
• Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate business requirements into technical specifications with an emphasis toward highly available and scalable global solutions.
Should someone need more information I can be reached at [email protected].