The Parts Associate assists the Parts Manager with the daily activities and responsibilities. The Parts Associate is under direct supervision of the Parts Manager.
- Assisting Parts Manager with their daily duties.
- Setting up orders for daily shipment, delivery or pick-up.
- Assist in deliveries/ pickups when needed.
- Previous Automotive Parts Experience a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend different instructions and information.
- Physically demanding position and will stand for most of shift.
- Able to lift, up to, 50 lbs.
- Standing or walking up to 6-8 hours of shift.
- Reaching, bending, twisting frequently.
- May be exposed to noise, dust, exhaust fumes, paint, etc.
Track and Tire offers one of the best benefit packages in the industry including health insurance, paid holidays, and 401K. A great work atmosphere with top pay!